Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Argument Writing Speech

Hi bloggers, This week I have been working on an argument writing speech. I had to find out why we should eat healthy and it had to be between two and 3 minutes, so I hope you enjoy my speech:)

Why we should eat healthy.

Hi my name is Sara and I’m going to talk to you about why we should eat healthy, do you think we should eat healthy too? Here are my reasons why we should eat healthy:

First of all, it will keep you alive and you will become strong and fit so you can run. Did you know that fruit and vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals that our bodies need to be healthy? Healthy bodies work well but if you eat too much candy it will make you sick and you’ll feel dizzy. Candy will get stuck in your teeth and you will need fillings and that will cost money, and you want to spend that money on healthy food don’t you?

Secondly, healthy food won’t make you sick. But don’t eat too much healthy food in a whole day you have to have a variety of food, if you don’t know what variety mean’s I’ll tell you, variety means eat a selection of food, like Carbohydrates. Here are some Carbohydrates food: pasta, rice, breakfast cereal, noodles, potatoes, oats and so much more. Next is the protein group. Here are some foods from the protein group: seafood, beans, peas, eggs, meat, nuts and seeds. There are still a lot of food groups to go through so I’m just going to name them: We have the milk and dairy products the fruit and vegetable group, and the sugar group. Oh the sugar group -too much sugar will cause obesity and type 2 diabetes. So a variety of food is what makes us healthy really. A balance diet is a healthy diet.

Lastly, it helps our own brain get healthy so we think better and things that aren’t nice don’t pop out of our mouth. Did you know that when you eat healthy you create new healthy cells in our body?

Plus you don’t get lots of packaging if you are buying fruit and vegetables. OK!!! I have to admit that some healthy food you get from the supermarket have packaging, But that is another whole speech on packaging.

That's why I think we should eat healthy, we need our five + a day to make us healthy. But remember don’t eat too many sweets it will make you sick.  That's why I told you about a balanced diet and remember you still need to eat food. So I hope I convinced you to eat more healthy and enjoy the difference of eating healthy. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment