Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Shadow Art

Hi fellow bloggers
Last week we made shadow art. First we needed to draw ourself on a whiteboard, then we took a photo of it. Secondly, we coloured our pictures in. Thirdly, we cut it out with black paper behind our coloured picture. Now, this was very hard! Fourthly, we stuck our shadow on a piece of coloured paper and then our coloured one slightly over the black picture. Fifthly, we got colourful strips and cut them into squares, and glue them on in a pattern around the edge. Sixth, we glued our picture on a big piece of black paper and stuck our name on. Here is my work:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara I really like your shadow art it is very pretty and it looks alot like you. Maybe next time you could make your person a bit bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Kayla Gubb and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary School. I really like The details and effects that you put into the shadow art. It looks really pretty especially on your T-shirt.

    It made me think about trying it myself at home well done.
    Have you thought about doing just your face? I think it would look really, really cool! Thank you,
    If you would like to view my learning, my blog is http://oskaylamayg.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Kate Graham and I am a student at
    Ohaeawai Primary School. I really like your colour on your shadow Art it looks amazing.
    It made me think about standing in the sun seeing my shadow.
    Have you thought about making your person bigger?
    If you would like to view my learning, my blog is
    oskatelyng.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool, Sara!
    I have never seen this kind of art before.

    ReplyDelete