Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Sara's Waitangi Experience

Hi Fellow Bloggers

Last week I went to Waitangi on Thursday and Friday with half my class. While we were there we did a lot of activity's here are the activities; Dash (they are robots), green screen, clap motion, VR (Virtual Reality), Tinkercad, 3D paint. We all got to fiddle with all of the things I just mentioned. We also got to have a walk around the Treaty Grounds, we looked at the flags on the flag pole, and we went into James Busby's house. It was an amazing two day experience.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sara
    I would love to see some photos of your Waitangi projects. The robots sound like they were so much fun!
    One thing to work on could be to read through your sentences to check that they make sense and aren't too long.
    I really enjoyed reading your "5 senses alliteration" Sara.
    From Nicola

    ReplyDelete