Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Creative Writing

Kia ora bloggers

For the past few weeks we have been writing creative stories. We were allowed to chose something to write about. I wrote a story called The Hot Dog Stand. I hope you enjoy it.

The Hot Dog Stand

One afternoon a girl called Leila was going for a bike ride. As she rode down the street she began to feel hungry. As she biked along, she saw a hot dog stand. Lelia rode to the hot dog stand and parked her bike nearby then ordered a large hot dog. 2 minutes later “WHO ORDERED A LARGE HOT DOG?” came a loud yell.  “I did” Leila shyly replied. As she walked back to her bike eating her hot dog happily, she noticed something. Her bike was gone. “Oh No” she shrieked. “Ha Ha Ha” echoed a voice from behind her and as she turned around she saw…..

“Who are you?” she suspiciously asked. “I will tell you soon, just come with me”. “No!!! you stole my bike so I’m not trusting you.”  The suspicious guy grabbed a sack out of the black bag on his back, and shoved Leila into the big brown sack. 2 hours later she was thrown on some squishy material. Leila heard music and laughing. She was let out of the sack, and got a big surprise. She was in a bouncy castle at a party. Nearby she saw the person that put her in the sack. Leila ran up to the person and said “Who are you?”  “I’m your father and it’s my birthday.” “Here is your bike back, sorry!” “Happy Birthday,” said Leila. “Let’s have fun,” chanted her father. So they all had a great party and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment