Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Te Ahuahu Trip

Bump Bump “Are we there” I yelled. “Yes we are there” smiled Mrs Clarke. We rushed to the mountain. “Off you go!”shouted Mrs Whitelaw. “Hooray!” shouted the school. Stomp Stomp. Cow poop was everywhere!!!!! I saw dirty grass. I heard cars going vroom vroom. I heard kids going chatter chatter. Then a man arrived and told us a story about the grassy Te Ahu Ahu mountain.  
Finally it was time for lunch. Creep Creep. “Ahhhhhh!” screamed Piata. A big black spider was on her.  “It’s ok,” whispered Mrs Clarke. “Time to go now,” shouted Mrs Clarke.  Everybody ran down the grassy hill. The cows went moo moo. “Mrs Whitelaw, can I go on the bus?” I asked.  “Yes,” smiled Mrs Whitelaw.
“Yay!” I shouted. Vroomvroom. Off we went. I smiled.
Slam! The bus driver put the brakes on.  One of the parents voices echoed down the bus.
We’re at school. “Hi Sara,” announced Louisa.  “How did you get here?” I asked. “It’s a long story,” replied louisa. “Let’s play,” I screamed.
Ring ring!!!! I ran to class and jumped on the floor. It was time to go home.  “Bye Mrs Craig!” shouted the class.


I walked out of class. I felt sore and tired. I walked into the Library and sat down quietly.


      Slam! The bus driver put the brakes on.  One of the parents voices echoed down the bus.

We’re at school. “Hi Sara,” announced Louisa.  “How did you get here?” I asked. “It’s a long story,” replied louisa. “Let’s play,” I screamed.
Ring ring!!!! I ran to class and jumped on the floor. It was time to go home.  “Bye Mrs Craig!” shouted the class.

I walked out of class. I felt sore and tired. I walked into the Library and sat down quietly.
     



No comments:

Post a Comment