Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Narrative Story

Hi bloggers, My class has been learning about mythical narrative stories, here is my story. I hope you enjoy it. 

IV’s Great adventure                                      
Many, many years ago there lived a beautiful flying unicorn named IV. She was as beautiful as a magical sparkly,angel.  She had delicate, yellow wings and a smooth, blue body with a glowing horn and hooves. She lived up in the clouds with all the other unicorns near a magical rainbow which led from a beautiful forest.
But, in that forest lived five evil eagles. They were brown with sharp beaks. They planned to trap the unicorns and steal their magical powers.

One day IV went down to the gleaming forest to have a walk. Soon the eagles spotted her and flew down to a tree near her. They snuck up on her and caught her with a net.  They took IV to their scary and spooky cave in the middle of the forest and put her in a dark dungeon.But the eagles were  dumb and forgot that she had magic. So, she used her powers to take off the dungeon roof and she flew out and back to her home.

When she got home to her mother and father who loved her better that anyone in the unicorn land, her mother asked, “Where were you IV?”
IV replied, “I got kidnapped by five evil eagles who took me to their dungeon.  They forgot that I had magical powers, so I used them  to take off the roof and I flew back home. I also got a scratch from the eagles attacking me with their sharp sharp beaks, but it doesn't hurt.”
“OK, sweetie. Daddy will go out tonight to kill them so they don’t make any more trouble,” said her mother.
“OK, but can I go with Daddy?” asked IV.
“OK” replied , “but be careful IV.”

So, the day dragged on but finally it was night. IV and Dad got ready. When they got to the cave the eagles were sleeping. IV’s dad got his gun out. Suddenly, “Bang, boom, bang, boom, boom,” shouted the gun. All the eagles lay there, but one was not dead.  It escaped but didn’t bother the unicorns, because it didn’t want to be shot.

Later that year, when she went on her walks, IV would always spy the eagle alone. One day she bravely went up to it and softly asked, “Would you like to be my friend?” So IV and the eagle became friends. They always played in the forest and in unicorn land. The eagle was allowed to be there because he had become a nice and friendly eagle. He had learned through being lonely that everyone needs friends.

Now,  everyone in Unicorn Land was happy and loved and no one fought and everyone shared everything. They all lived happily ever after.         
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara
    I loved reading your myth.Your descriptions were so clever so I had a real picture in my head which was great. I look forward to reading the next one.

    ReplyDelete