Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Ohaeawai Schools Commonwealth Games

Hi fellow bloggers
In term 1 Ohaeawai School put on their own Commonwealth Games. The seniors got into groups and decided a game and planned it, and got the equipment for the game. We also made a flag of a country that participated in the Commonwealth Games. We also made a poster that said Jamaica because our flag was Jamaica. We also had to make an advertisement and rules poster but my rules were on my advertisement poster.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara
    It's Louisa from Ohaeawai Primary School. I like your slideshow about our mini Commonwealth Games. I think you could've made your writing font bigger on the parts that said "Cerys was not here on the day".
    From Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sara,
    Well done I love your colourful backgrounds and it looks like you put a lot of hard work into this.
    Blog you later Indi

    ReplyDelete