Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

Young Leaders Trip to Auckland

Hi fellow bloggers,
The week before I went to the Young Leaders conference with my teachers Mrs B and Mrs H and 9 other kids. We drove to Auckland in a 12 seater van. When we arrived in Auckland we went to Pt England School, while we were there we visited a class and learnt how to work Scratch and Hyperstudio. After we did that we drove to the hotel Mrs H had four kids in her unit and Mrs B had 6 kids in her unit. After we sorted that out and had a little play we drove to Wagamama for dinner, for dinner I had grilled chichen and noddles with cucumber and carrots. For dessert I had an mini icecream, and a orange and apple juice. After dinner we went ten pin bowling, we had to climb up lots of stairs to get to the place but we made it. When we got up to the ten pin bowling place we got in groups of three, in my group I had Louisa, Jess and me. We had two games and I won both of them. It was really fun. After ten pin bowling we drove back to our hotel and went two sleep. It was a fun trip.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sara,
    Thanks for telling me all about your trip to Auckland for young leaders day, sounds like it was lots of fun. What speaker did you enjoy listening to most and the young leaders conference? How many speakers were there? I'd love to know a bit more about how they inspired you or challenged you.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sara.
    There were many students at the conference. Did you get to make any new friends? Did you report back to your class or school about your experience? What was the highlight?
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete