Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Learning Journey Post 2

Hi Fellow Bloggers

Day 2 Activity 1
In this Learning Journey task I had to compare a wharepuni to my house. Here are my two similarities and differences.

Similarities: They are both made of wood. They both have the same shaped roof on the top.

Differences: My house doesn't have carvings and the wharepuni does. Wharepuni is made out of ferns, rushes and bark and the walls are made out of timber but our house isn't.

Day 2 Activity 2
In this task I had to draw my dream job so here it is. It's me singing.



Bonus Activity
For this activity I had to take a picture of my favourite food and tell why I like it so much. Here it is.


I like pancakes because you can put lots of yummy stuff on them like.... banana, syrup and cinnamon.  













2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sara,
    It’s awesome to see another blog post from you!
    Well done, you have noticed quite a few differences and similarities between your home and a wharepuni. I’m really glad my house is more modern with an iron roof and bricks, otherwise I’m sure I would be very wet right now with this terrible weather. Have you had much rain up north?
    I love the drawing you have done for your dream job. It’s great to see that you have put lots of effort in these activities! What make you want to be a singer?
    Yummmm! I love pancakes, especially nice fluffy ones! I have never put cinnamon on my ones though, I will have to make pancakes this weekend and try it! I really like mine with bananas, syrup and bacon! Just talking about it makes me hungry. It must be lunchtime.
    Have a good day!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Sara,

    I hope your summer is going well. My name is Jade F and I am one of the blog commenters in the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Awesome job on completing another set of activities. I was very impressed with your comparisons between a wharepuni and a modern house. That shows that you were really analysing the information you were given and comparing to modern houses we have today!

    I thought your drawing in your second activity was fantastic! That is amazing that you would like to be a singer. What kind of genre of music would you like to sing? Do you have a favourite music artist that you would like to be like?

    With your bonus activity, your choice of favourite meals was making me hungry just by looking at the image you included! I love making pancakes at home. I especially love making chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top. YUM! Do you make pancakes often at home?

    Looking forward to hearing from you and keep up the amazing blog posts!

    Cheers,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete